5.21.2010

Map Assignment

This is a map I got from the Google map. It is just an ordinary map which shows exactly the location of the cities I visited during my most recent spring break. Point A is Miami and point B is Key West. This map also shows us the direction of driving between the two cities. During the spring break, we first arrived in Miami, and we rent two cars and drove all the way down to Key West. A map like this would be very helpful to those who are planning to travel between Miami and Key West. It tells them approximately how far it is from Miami to Key West, and the cities them would pass while traveling.


However, when looking at this map, we have no idea what we are expecting to see while in these two cities. If I would represent it, I would like to make both Miami and Key West very big so that people would know I want to emphasize the two cities. I would draw the shape of the road between them but I won’t care about the ratio. I would also draw beaches and coasts around Miami, and draw lobsters and other kinds of sea foods around Key West, so that my audience would know what are expected while visiting the two cities.

No comments:

Post a Comment