5.25.2010

An imitation poem

The poem is in page 5 of Blood Dazzler. It's very short and easy to read and understand. I found it very impressive. English is the third language I learned, so it's a challenge for me to understand the whole Blood Dazzler. I choose to imitate the page 5 poem mainly because I think I fully understand this piece and think it's not a bad one.

7 P.M., THURSDAY, AUGUST 25, 2005
Hurricane Katrina makes landfall in Florida

   I see
                what this language does
  and taste
                soil on my tongue
  and feel
                brick splintering spine
  and hear
                them
  and want it
                 all


Some time I like to watch the stars in the sky. I imitation the way Patricia writes this poem to write about the feeling I had watching stars. The way I like Ames is that the night sky is the best I have ever seen before. Watching the stars in the sky really gives people some inspirations.

 9 P.M., SATURDAY, MAY 24, 2010
What a nice night with stars all in the sky
                           
    I see
                 all the dots shines
    and taste
                 aromas of summer soil
    and feel
                 the freshness wind brings along
    and hear
                 nothing but my heart
    and want it
                 all forever


                                       

1 comment:

  1. I think you really post this with care. I agree that the blood dazzler is not an easy one to understand. gj lol

    ReplyDelete