5.24.2010
RLW: First half of "Blood Dazzler"
In the first half of the book, the writer provided us with some background information of what was going on and what their lives were. I didn't quite understand what these poem were about and what the whole book was going to say until I read the first few pages, in which she quoted some news from the National Hurricane Center. I knew from reading the news that the storm was getting serious and it finally turned into a hurricane. Then she wrote about their lives before the hurricane and how their lives changed when the hurricane attached their homes. Instead of focusing on how terrible the hurricane itself was, the writer implied a lot that it was not the hurricane that was serious, but the mistakes some of the governors made that added on to the seriousness of the hurricane.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment