6.15.2010

Response to the Sociological Article

I think it is a class guideline of an sociology class. This brief but hard to understand without taking this class. Those are conceptual knowledges that are hard for me to follow. Basically, I learned what sociology is and how it works from this article. If I were the student who were to decide whether or not to take this class, I would not take it. This class is not fun at all. What I would learn is basically how to be a nice person. Actually, we all know how to be good persons. The reason why we are not all the time good persons is that we just can't do it. For example, we may choose not to drive any vehicle in order to not to protect the environment and natural resources, but we just can't be without cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment