5.21.2010

50 words snapshot


My car was my smoking room before I gave up smoking. It was nice to smoke in an air conditioned car while listening to music. I knew it is unhealthy to smoke so much. However, I felt it a good way to release my stresses especially during the final weeks of a semester.  This picture is an evidence that my car was once a smoking room.



We moved into a new apartment recently. It have been a whole year since the last time we moved, so my roommates and I had more stuffs to move than we expected. Since we were not able to move our things with our own vehicles, we rented an U-haul, which was a huge truck. It was a lot of fun to drive this big thing and we needed to be very careful when it turned. It helped us a lot with our moving. This picture was taken from the window of my new apartment, when my roommates were about to return the U-haul.

My friends and I drove to Duluth, MN the weekends after our finals last semester. We knew Duluth is a coast town of the Lake Superior, and we want to visit this city because we'd like to see some more water. We drove all the way up from Ames and for 7 hours there were fields and forests beside us. When we finally saw a huge open water in front of us, we cheered. It was refreshing to see a large amount of water suddenly appear.

2 comments:

  1. i see what you mean by "painting" a picture with words. it's very nice imagery. why did you make both the sun and the sea into females?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you blog with pictures. The visual stuffs explain a lot.

    ReplyDelete